Immigrate to US through marriage

تعیین وقت سفارت آمریکا

Immigrate to US by marriage

Different ways are offered to people who intend to immigrate to US. Nowadays, one of the ways to immigrate to US is to get an engagement visa or a marriage visa. In this article, we discuss how to get these two visas and the conditions surrounding them.

US marriage and engagement visa

To immigrate to the United States through marriage, we must obtain a valid visa. For a US citizen, there are two ways to bring a foreign spouse (husband or wife) to the US to live. These two methods are:


  • Spouse visa or immigrant visa for the spouse of a US citizen (IR1 or CR1)

People who intend to immigrate to America through marriage and are married to an American citizen, if they have received their American marriage visa and the American authorities have agreed to their marriage, they can apply for residency for a non-citizen after some time. permanent citizenship later.

If you and your spouse intend to live permanently in the United States, your next step after marriage is to obtain permanent residence through marriage in the United States. Permanent residence is granted through marriage to the applicant who is the spouse of an American citizen or a US green card holder. This permanent residence guarantees the applicant permission to work and live anywhere in the United States. The applicant can apply for US citizenship three years after receiving this residence.


  • US engagement visa

There are several types of US fiancee visas, known by the abbreviation K;

K1: The K-1 nonimmigrant visa is issued to a prospective foreign citizen applicant with US citizenship. The K-1 visa allows the foreign national candidate to travel to the United States and marry a US citizen sponsor within 90 days of arrival. After that, the foreign citizen applies for permanent residence through the USCIS office. Also, eligible children of K-1 visa applicants can receive K-2 visas.

K2: The K2 visa is a nonimmigrant visa that can be used by children of a K1 visa holder to enter the United States until they are issued an immigrant visa. Here, the child derives its immigration status from the parents, and this type of visa is known as a K1 derivative.

K3: The K3 visa allows a foreign spouse (for example, an Iranian) to travel to the United States and immigrate to the United States while they wait for their immigrant visa application to be approved. This applies to married couples where one party to the marriage is a US citizen and the other is a foreign national.

Immigrate to US through marriage by Westwood office

مهاجرت امریکا از طریق ازدواج
The Westwood service office handles all matters related to US immigration through marriage for you, dear compatriots. It should be noted that services are provided for couples and there are no services for single people from Westwood. The Westwood office is located in the city of Los Angeles, California, USA, and is available 24 hours a day through the website and social networks. Contact Westwood.

Check out Westwood’s website articles here.
Follow Westwood on Instagram

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Fill out this field
Fill out this field
Please enter a valid email address.